We love cats, they are cute fluffy animals, very mysterious very playful when they want to be! here we discuss the top 10 cutest cat breeds for all cat lovers & cat owners. We also recommend how to properly take care of your cats with recommended products!
10. Ragdoll cat The Ragdoll is a cat breed with a color point coat and blue eyes. They are large and muscular semi-longhair cat with a soft and silky coat.
9. British Longhair Cat The British Longhair is a longer-haired development from the longstanding British shorthaired breed. In the mid-20th century, extremely cute cat breed.
8. The siberian cat originated from russia also known as the siberian forest cats this cute ancient breed is also related to the norwegian forest cat
7. Munchkin Cats are newer breeds of cats that has cute little faces and short legs they resemble a munchkin very playful and cute they are nicknamed as sausage cats
6. The persian cat originated from egypt also known as long haired persian cats known to be popular in the middle east specifically iran.
5. The Maine Coon is the largest domesticated cat breed. It has a distinctive physical appearance and valuable hunting skills. It is one of the oldest natural breeds in North America, specifically native to the state of Maine, where it is the official state cat.
4. British shorthair cats The British Shorthair is the pedigreed version of the traditional British domestic cat, with a distinctively chunky body, dense coat and broad face. The most familiar color variant is the "British Blue", a solid blue-gray with copper eyes, medium tail, but the breed has also been developed in a wide range of other colours and patterns, including tabby and colorpoint.
3. The Himalayan (a.k.a. Himalayan Persian, or Colourpoint Persian as it is commonly referred to in Europe), is a breed or sub-breed of long-haired cat identical in type to the persian with the exception of its blue eyes and its point coloration.
2. The Scottish Fold is a breed of domestic cat with a natural dominant-gene mutation that affects cartilage throughout the body, causing the ears to "fold,” bending forward and down towards the front of the head, which gives the cat what is often described as an "owl-like" appearance.
1. The Exotic Shorthair is a breed of cat developed to be a short-haired version of the persian. The Exotic is similar to the Persian in many ways, including temperament and conformation, a flat nose and face with the exceptions of the short dense coat.
These views and expressions of the top 10 cutest cat breeds express the opinions of the author. If you own one of these breeds then you may resonate very deeply with us on our selections after all, all cats are cute & cuddly. Grab your cats some goodies from our shop we are the number one provider for cat products and cat lovers you can check out our very cool selections of cat products here: https://cat1street.com/collections/cat-lovers-fan-stuff